Education with a Purpose
Prakriti Valley School, Dehra Dun (PVS) epitomises a ‘Noble School’ that provides an atmosphere to create the capacity for lifelong learning; and refers to the four pillars of education -
- LEARNING TO KNOW
- LEARNING TO DO
- LEARNING TO LIVE TOGETHER WITH OTHERS AND
- LEARNING TO BE
The PVS Curriculum offers ‘Education-with-a-purpose’; lays strong emphasis on Value-based-education; relates to the immediate environment and the national development agenda, as the success of the nation depends on the education of its people. The PVS students will learn to apply their learning to the real world situations so that they become contributing members of the society.
FULL DAY BOARDING
It is the new approach to Schooling; where the child arrives to School in the morning without the school bag and returns home in the evening without the school bag; primarily to spend time with the family, eat dinner and sleep!
- It is a Boarding School where the child goes home every day
- School takes care of everything - Academics, Sports, Skills, Talents, Attitudes, Life skill etc- all at one place
- Balanced all - round educational program- Academics blended with regular Co-Curricular Activities, Sports and Social Service
- Emphasis on Indian culture with judicious exposure to the West
- All homework to be completed at School, during School hours
- Extra tuition to be provided to weak students during School hours under a systematic Remedial Education Program.
Our vision at Prakriti Valley School is to provide every student with academic and non academic opportunities to explore one self and carve out a unique identity while imbibing the core values of Respect, Self -reliance, Patriotism, Environment Awareness with Secular and Global Outlook; through its well trained and sensitized staff and streamlined procedures, the School wishes to partner with the parents in the growth of their offspring into mature, well groomed, confident and enlightened human beings who have the skills to make the right choices.
FOOD AND DINING:
A balance and nutritious diet is envisaged; designed by a qualified Dietitian; prepared in a modern kitchen under professional supervision with a personal touch. Food in School is mandatory for all students and staff.
A safe, secure and reliable Transport facility is available on scheduled routes. The routes and stops are ascertained on the basis of convenience to parents and their children and the feasibility of the overall facility. Details of Routes and Fee thereof are available in the School Office.
Day Boarding Activities